The following are the terms of service for SubliminalTherapy.com and Subliminal Therapy products.
These terms and conditions govern the sale and use of products sold by us, The Medical Music Company LLC, to you, the customer. They also govern the use of the site SubliminalTherapy.com and Subliminal Therapy’s audio CDs and digital mp3 downloads.
Within these terms and conditions, the following words have special meanings:
* ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ – The Medical Music Company LLC.
* ‘the site’ – SubliminalTherapy.com
* ‘you’ or ‘your’ – The person who is entering into this contract with us.
By using the site and our products you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access the site or use Subliminal Therapy™ products.
Our products are intended to help you positively benefit from therapeutic subliminal suggestions. Although Subliminal Therapy is known to be an effective and consistent therapy, the content of our recordings and the information provided on them and this site should be regarded as being complimentary to traditional medical treatment.
* They should not and do not replace professional medical treatment.
* No products or services offered by us are intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any medical, emotional or physical condition/illness.
* If you are in any doubt over a health or emotional problem then you should seek advice from your healthcare provider or an appropriate medical professional.
* Do not listen to the Subliminal Therapy products whilst driving or operating machinery.
* Only listen to recordings when you can safely relax.
* Do not listen to any of our recordings if you suffer from epilepsy. If in doubt please consult your doctor.
If you are under 18, you may only access the site or purchase products from us with the permission and involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
Our products may only be used for your own personal, non-commercial home use.
* You may not use any of our products for any commercial purpose.
* Unauthorized copying, public performance, broadcasting, hiring or rental of any of our products or recordings is strictly prohibited by international law and voids our guarantee.
If you are a therapist or similar professional you may use our recordings for your own professional development. However:
* You may not make copies of our recordings or their content.
* You may not hire or rent our recordings.
* You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, and make available to the public or otherwise, hypnoshop.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
* You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any SubliminalTherapy.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
* Any other use of the site content requires prior written permission from us.
We may provide links to other websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these external websites and any other third parties.
The use of the site including content and functions, in addition to use of any of our products is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘is available’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) that they will be suitable for your purposes and requirements.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damage resulting from the use of our site and/or our products including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
Whilst we do our best to ensure everything is accurate and error free, we do not guarantee or represent that the content and/or functions of the site will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error free.
If any of these terms are determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United States of America. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Although we do not intend to, we may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us.
Consult with your Doctor or healthcare provider before beginning any other alternative health program such as Subliminal Therapy. The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a professional health care provider. The products and services offered herein this website are not intended to treat any disease or illness. Subliminal Therapy’s products are not to be substituted for professional counseling or therapy. If you are experiencing severe emotional distress or turmoil contact a healthcare provider immediately for treatment.
By use of our website, subliminaltherapy.com, and any of our products you agree to not hold Subliminal Therapy or The Medical Music Company LLC responsible for the use and/or misuse of our products.